Naruto Rebirth RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Rebirth RPG

What you think? cant you read the name?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar spar spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:40 am

Raizen was sitting in a tree in the training area eatting a apple and a small bowl of ramen he brought with him for lunch,soon after he finished and held his hand out as a bard landed on the end of his finger tip and he handed it a piece of the apple.then it flew off raizen then layed back in the tree and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrpg.board-directory.net
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:50 am

Nikku walked through a forest just outside of Kumogakure. Nature all around him was amazing, the heat of the sun, the green of the earth, the breeze of the wind, the crackle of the brook, the flash of the lightning above him. He felt at one with them all, his demon caused this. Nikku felt another presence inside of the forest, sitting in a tree by the feel of it. All five of the focuses put thier attention on that presence. Nikku called out, "Is anybody here!?"
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 am

Raizen heard a voice and didnt feel like getting up but he decided to anyways,He jumped out the tree and yawned walking to where he heard the voice ""What do you want???"" Raizen asked the men this person seems like someone ive seen before ""Wait a minute your one of the 3 sennins am i correct ?"" Raizen asked with a curious face raizen then jumped into a tree sitting down looking at the men awaiting an answer ?
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Nikku looked up at Raizen with a smirk, "I am, and jugding by your lack of respect, I guess that your the other known sennin, Raizen Rei. I've heard about you. Although, not very good things," Nikku looked passed Raizen and up into the sky. Dark, and ready to rain. Nikku put his attention back on Raizen. "You have the nine tailed demon sealed inside of you, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 am

Raizen ignored the other comments dazed off into space day dreaming about life and girls he had met over the years.""Yea yea."" Raizen shook his head ""What??? bad things have you heard ?,and yes the 9 tails is sealed in me is that a problem?Do you want something cause if nto my confy tree branch up there is waiting for me and is getting cold.sooo""
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 am

The wind blew harder. Nikku's smirk faded, "So young, and yet so full of yourself. Its that, that will cause you to lose in a battle," Nikku said and rubbed the blades on his thumb and finger together. "I'm amazed that you became a sennin at all, it must be the demon,"
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:21 am

""No,ive never used the kyuubi for any of my battles it bin all of my skill not his.But i must be doing something right seeing how im alot younger and made it to sennin faster then you did so i guess its just me being so full of myself has gotten me farther then you."" Raizen turned and walked away Then jumped back up to his tree branch layed back and started to rest once again
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 am

Nikku grinned and laughed. "Please, you kid, couldn't outskill a tree, much less me," Nikku's eyes turned lighter and he cocked his head to the side. "Just a feeling, but I don't think you like me very much, do you Raizen?" If there was one thing Nikku loved to do it was piss people off.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:33 am

Raizen had fell asleep in the tree not hearing a word the men said,He dozed off and was dreaming of punching nikku in the face and was smiling as he dreamed ""Take that you old bastard."" Raizen shouted still asleep he then woke up and yawned and look around then went right back to sleeping
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 am

Nikku took out a lighter and turned it on. He inhaled the fire into his nose and exhaled it onto the tree, where he caused it to spread towards Raizen, "Lets see if you can survive a life threatining situation!" Nikku shouted and laughed.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:43 am

Raizen yawned as he smelled smoke and looked down ""Geez cant anyone relax in peace"" Raizen vanished from the tree jumping into the air and appearing in another tree yawning this stretching out he layed in another branch and fell asleep this down dreaming about a bunch of girls ""No no we can HAVE a looonggg party theres enough of me to go around chill""
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:51 am

Nikku took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He channeled chakra and unleased it into the air. Simutaneously, every tree was struck by lightning ranging down to two feet above the base. "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey," Nikku said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 am

Raizen lay on the ground now yawning as he slowly awake ""What was that i felt a tickle???"" Raizen stood to his feet ""Fuck tired"" Raizen walked towards the village and made it their in 10 minutes When raizen made it back tot he village he went to the closest place he knew his friends house he went to her hosue and knocked on the dorr she let him in ""Can i take a nap here ?"" {Yes sure you know where to go.} ""Ok thank you"" {No prob} Raizen walked up the stairs into the guest room and dropped on the bed and fell asleep once again
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 am

Nikku followed Raizen to where he went into a house. This guy is no fun. Nikku thought. One more try. He jumped up to the ledge of a window and looked in where Raizen was sleeping. Nikku grouped the now falling rain into a giant orb, he nudged the window open and hurled it at Raizen sleeping.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

Raizen Sat up and had his face splashed by water ""OK serious what the fuck is your problem you fucking stalker dont you have a life you child molesting bitch."" Raizen was now pissed Raizen jumped to his feet and preformed hand signs and aimed his snapping fingers at nikku and snapped them making an explosion Raizen snapped and snapped and didnt stop snapping till like the 6 snap ""Leave me the fuck alone AHHHHHH"" Raizen jumped threw the roof and waited to see what had happened to nikku.
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 am

As the explosions appeared Nikku controlled the flames and disapated them and noticed that Raizen had moved onto the roof. He body flickered onto the roof and grinned at Raizen. "Now thats the spark I expected out of a sennin, especially one from this village. What else can you do?" Nikku said channeling wind at Raizen to blow him off the roof.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:27 am

I dont want to destroy the village ill have to go to an open area or i might kill everyone. Raizen vanished appearing at the training area again and then preformed hand signs Creating two lightning clones then preforming more hand signs useing the iron skin jutsu making his skin as hard as iron. ""Geez i dont feel like doing this""
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:31 am

Nikku followed Raizen and stomped his foot on the ground sending a huge tremor at him. This kid is strong, but he seems a bit lazy. Definately more defence than offence, thats for sure. Nikku then brought lightning from above in case the tremor wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 am

Raizen hopped in the air dodging the tremor then absorbed the lightning as if it was his own chackra. Raizen landed on the ground and and preformed hands signs then 10 feet in front of him sparks start up on the ground and clouds will starts to spin above the sparks and in a matter of 6 seconds a tornado of pure lightning will form heading straight for the nikku.If caught in this jutsu the enemy will be shocked by 50000 volts of electricity and will be throw a distance of 30 feet.Perfect Raizen then ran around the tornado getting a distance away and took his snapping fingers aimed for nikku and snaped 12 times then stood their to see what nikku would do I see the five tails enables him to control the elements so ill do this Raizen then bit his thumb and made a mark on his left hand in blood and preformed a sealing style jutsu and clapped his hands together and chakra releasing from him.Now he wont be able to control the element in my jutsus at all hell have to go right to jutsus himself.
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 am

Nikku stomped the ground again, creating a hole which he jumped into and followed through a tunnel and came up about 10 feet from the jutsu. He drew his lighter and absorbed a lot of the flames. Then, once again, he stomped the ground and caused a small wall of earth to emerge from the ground. The flame was hurled in a spear type fashion into the earth and came out the other side, turning into hard, sharp glass that went straight at Raizen. Great, Lightning has no effect, Water is close to useless, and wind can only work in a combo. This is going to be a long fight. Nikku thought.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 am

Raizen moved his head slightly and dodged the spear and preformed hand signs and placed both his hands on the ground ""Fire sTyle Eruption reverse style jutsu"" the lava that was suspose to come above ground insted stayed below and very fast started to fill up every tunnal underground.
Back to top Go down
Oblivionic Bliss
Zero Death

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

"Shit!" Nikku yelled and got away from the tunnel quickly and used the rain in the air and mixed it with fire, creating a sheet of mist that had zero vision. But Nikku being a master of the element, was also a master of the senses. He could smell Raizens chakra, hear his breathing. "If you know how the elements play out into senses you can do serious damage to a body. Fire, is Vision. Water, is Taste. Wind, is Hearing. Earth, is Smell. Lightning, is Touch. A true element master uses these to damage the five senses. After that, winning a fight is easy." As Nikku talked he used the molecules in the wind to make the sound travel in all directions, so as not to give away his location.
Back to top Go down
RaiRei
Gods-Ghost

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:13 am

Raizen ignored what nikku said bit both his thumbs making them bleed and made a bunch of hand signs then smacked his hands together and a bunch of smoek covered raizen after the smoke cleared Enma the monkey king stood next to him Raizen what do you want? ""For you to fight with me"" ok Raizen and enma jumped into the sky and enma did the water dragon blast jutsu as raizen did the icy breath jutsu covering all the exits to the tunnals nikku was in with a thick sheet of ice.after so raizne threw popwer bombs all over making a mine field of paper bombs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar spar spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar spar spar   Spar spar spar Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar spar spar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth RPG :: Cloud Village :: Village -- Rp-
Jump to: